Video School Day!



All you outsiders won't understand this without an explanation, but this day has been the single-most looked forward to this year by us. Every day the students watch recorded classes on DVD, some which have been recorded over 10 years ago. This "Mothership" school is also on the mainland which means there is no way the kids can be as cool as we are (is their conclusion - I won't say what I think), and they even dressed somewhat backward, and quite conservative for what was their time.


This was my favorite part- they didn't want to just dress up like the PCA students, they wanted to pretend to be them too!!! Here they are in chapel this morning (I'm wondering why the pics are so dark) standing and speaking through the microphone like the kids in class do. What made it the BEST was the impressions they did! All the girls on the DVD are so inconfident, and pretend to be stupid even when they know the answer, and this drives my girls nuts (I love my strong, outspoken, smart little feminists)! So today they imitated all the annoying girls.
Also... we weren't sure why Bean was a Doctor today... he definitely marches to the beat of a different drum.




Yes. They played Dodgeball all dressed up.


Color Me Beautiful!



1 comments:

Unknown said...

What good little Baptists youhave there! I am so proud of you! And I love Dr. Nolan!