So, for Spirit week, everyone put their ideas together of what 'days' we should have, and we voted on our favorites. I was a little reluctant to do this one... but it turned out to be a HILARIOUS day!

As I drove into the driveway this morning, I found Sunny "sleeping" in front of the schoolroom...

She had a whole spiel - she asked for .37 to take the bus, because her little sister was in the hospital (she then broke out one of Holly's baby pictures) ... I was dying. It was just TOO much participation.... or so I thought...

...Then... Holly came to school with her shopping cart full of random junks!!! I was literally on the ground laughing.

JJ wearing a wig he found in Holly's cart.

From fresh flowers (a common item in homeless carts around Lahaina) to marionettes, she had it going on... (also note socks and makeup)

Angela, resplendent with mascara smudges and at least 4 layers of clothing, begs with a sign that reads: "Will Work for School. Hugs $1.50. The Lord thinks you are great!"

He actually had his snack stashed in there...
1 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am at the library, trying not too laugh too obnoxiously!!! This is great! All in one week, you've encouraged mocking conservative Baptists and the homeless and called it school spirit! This is why we're the best of friends!!!
Post a Comment