Christmas Party (Now with Captions!)

Here's some pictures from our last day of school before Christmas Break. Ignore the date stamp on these, and some of my other more recent pics. It was incorrectly set on my camera, and I didn't realize it until too late. grr.



This one is the typical "take-a-shot-of-the-Kindergartener-with-reindeer-headband-to-use-in-all-Christmas-crafts" shot. Look at those dimples!


Unfortunately for them, they had to do some schoolwork - even on Christmas party day... I know, I'm "soooo unfair!"


Sunny -a true Timmins girl- stress eating popcorn after bombing a major test. She ate that WHOLE bowl...


"All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once he grows up." -Pablo Picasso


We played a hilarious game with the presents I got them - they had to unwrap them one layer at a time, and under the several layers of wrapping paper there were things they had to do - can you guess what "Christmassy character" Bean is portraying?

Christmas feet.












Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute!!! I can't believe how much sugar is on that gingerbread man!!! Wow!

Jan McCarthy said...

Ebby...how about starting a blog of the Hawaii McCarthys? We would love to see pictures of family Christmas, bdays, etc...?

Eberle said...

Jan, check out my other blog (mauimatz)