Twilight...not yet
Posted by
Eberle
on Saturday, November 22, 2008
So I finished Twilight on Thursday, with plenty of time to jump in my car and catch the midnight showing - but I'm a little bit more responsible than that, what with having school in the morning and all. Besides, I was still digesting the book. Then Friday my 9th graders wanted to go see it, and I was a convenient ride for them, but honestly, I didn't feel like being with 9th graders any more that day, and I knew there'd be Waaay too many of them at the theatre. So today is Saturday, and it's pouring rain (yay! Christmas time is officially here!) but that means that more people will go to the movies, and the only place it's showing on this side of the island is what Scott calls the "pee theatre." So, I'll probably just wait for the crowds to thin out before I go see it. Nobody better spoil it for me, ok?
3 comments:
not you too......! everyone in the whole wide teenaged world is reading that crazy book! im refusing to read it because everyone is reading it!
you're the one missing out then, my friend.
Mel, read it. Don't be a party pooper. And Eb, I did the lettering in rub-on letters. Turned out nice, huh?
Post a Comment