We're having a Breast-Cancer Awareness party

Because I'm into it.

Because it sounds like fun.

Because it's for my girls, whom I love. (well, the boys will be there too, of course, but it's for the girls)

Because Heidi suggested it and I would never, ever think of squelching any spark of creativity that comes from her volatile teenage self.

She's helping to plan it and we found CUUUUTE party favors (awareness pens, notebooks, bracelets, scarves, and RUBBER DUCKIES) that I was all set to order when the thing that happens to us SO often in Hawaii happened: they don't ship for anything less than exorbitant. I don't do exorbitant parties. Not even for pink-ribboned rubber duckies. So I'm needing some cute, more shipper-friendly ideas. :) A little help, please.

3 comments:

Rebekah said...

see if local companies will donate any overstocked products- it is for a school, so they might.....Best of Luck!

Eberle said...

we dont have those kind of companies. Good thought though...

Kris and Katie said...

EBBY!!! I miss you! Congrats on the new school...what an accomplishment! How is life? I hope things are going well for you--it seems like they are! Love ya!